Off Topic

Bob Hasselbrink hippie1 at mac.com
Thu Apr 15 20:42:34 PDT 2004

Hello,

Data CD's that I have burned will work fine in my Cube running 10.2.8,
as
will all others.

The same CD (data) is not even recognized in my old iMac/333 running
10.3.3.
I do not believe that the OS is an issue, as the iMac started this
behavior
even when running 8.6 and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve this
issue.
It will play self-burned audio and "factory" CD's.
I know that this is not really a Cube issue and will understand your
"shunning" of me.
I was just hoping that someone else may have experienced this.
I have used both Toast "lite" and Titanium 5 with the same results.
Thanks
Be kind
Bob