[CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme

Bumala, Robert W robert.w.bumala at lmco.com
Wed Apr 21 09:40:33 PDT 2004

Luis,
  In a nutshell, my problem is:
1. The WEB site works perfectly stand alone (i.e. http//10.0.2.201/)
2. The WEB site works perfectly with just the computer connected to the net (http//www.bumala.com (or http//207.213.217.244))
3. With the airport connected to the net and set to map port 80 through to 10.0.1.210 port 80, the web site times out.
According to all I have read on the subject, this should be all I need to do, but it doesn't work.
Thanks,
Bob.

Robert W. Bumala
Circuit Design Engineer Staff
Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center

Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
ADCS  Bld. 255
3251 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1191