[CUBE] Fwd: [CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Fri Apr 23 06:41:06 PDT 2004

If he was testing with the internal address (10.0.1.201), then he of
course _would_ have been able to get there from the iMac.  If from the
same iBook on the same LAN he was trying to use his external address,
then the ABS might not have forwarded it to the 10.0.1.201 address.
(I'm not sure whether the ABS has this limitation, but I know several
cable routers do.)

I've never heard of this "double DHCP" issue - would you elaborate?

Cheers.

Eagle