[CUBE] Fwd: [CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Apr 23 06:42:49 PDT 2004

His website's working now, and yesterday it wasn't. Don't know how or where he is 'hosting' it now though.

< http://www.bumala.com/ >

LM

>>> eagle243 at mac.com - 2004/04/23 14:27 PM >>>
I wonder whether he's checking his web access from INSIDE his ABS or
outside his ABS.  That is, trying to give the WAN address from his LAN,
or using the WAN address from somewhere outside his LAN.

Many cable routers (and the like) will not answer requests to the WAN
address from the LAN.

Eagle

On Apr 23, 2004, at 09:22, Luis Meleiro wrote:
> Sorry to disagree 'atoa'. Yes, it was a typo, and this was Bob's
> prompt reply where he says so:
>
> robert-dot-w-dot-bumala-at-lmco-dot-com - 2004/04/21 23:24 PM >>>
> "Indeed a typo.  The address is 10.0.1.201.  I've checked and
> rechecked it.
> Bob."
>
> Don't know if he has already his problem solved though.

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

 T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!
Dr. Bott|   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/T3Hub.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

ADC Extension | Extend the built in cable of your flat panel by 10 ft.
  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>