[CUBE] Fwd: [CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Fri Apr 23 06:47:54 PDT 2004

If I recall correctly, he was able to reach his server (on the iBook, I
think) using the external IP when the ABS was taken out of the loop. That
implied to me that he wasn't making the inside/outside mistake.

Re dhcp: http://www.apple.com/airport/faq/ (last FAQ)
and
http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread.php?p=119433#post119433