Classic without superuser (root) privileges.

Bruce Carr brucarr at rogers.com
Tue Apr 27 07:17:44 PDT 2004

Does anyone possibly know this problem and if so do you have a solution you
would share?
When I try to run classic and I get a window -
You are running Classic without superuser (root) privileges.  Classic needs
these privileges to access system services. Ensure that TruBlueEnvironment
is setuid and owned by root, or reinstall your Mac OS X system.
I've corrected my privileges with Disk Utility as per Mac Support article
suggests - with no difference. How can I ensure that TruBlueEnvironment is
setuid?
Can I reinstall Classic only and how?. Or do I have to do the big reinstall.
Thanking you in advance.