[CUBE] isub

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Tue Apr 27 07:24:15 PDT 2004

On 27 Apr 2004, at 16:06, Gladys Pérez-Almiroty wrote:

> why do you think it doesn't work after sleep? that is bad. i live by
> sleep :-)

I don't know. First it was connected over the USB hub, and the general
consensus was that it should be fine once I have it connected over a
good quality powered hub or directly to the cube, but in my case it did
not help.
After a prolonged sleep I have about 70% change that my iSub will not
work, unplugging/replugging it fixes the problem. There is a good
chance you won't experience this problem.