Opinion on moving on to a powerbook.....

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Thu Apr 29 15:04:06 PDT 2004

I have a souped up Cube that's been working great for me, but I'm looking at
some of the 15"AL refurb pricing and thinking of making the switch.

My Cube is:

Sonnet 1.2 upgrade with fan
WD 120GB 8MB
1.5 GB Ram
Radeon 7500 32MB twin-display card
OE 450MHZ processor
All original boxes/packaging
17" Apple CRT ACD
15" Apple LCD (late model)
Griffin VGA-ADC adapter box

I'd really like the portability of a laptop again, and looking at Ebay, I
could sell off all of my Cube items in a few different auctions for quite a
bit of money.

My question is: is this too much of a collectible that I should keep it?
What would you do?  A new powerbook would likely give me the same level of
performance that I've had with the upgrades, and chances are, I could sell
all of it for about the same as I paid combined, in the last few years.

Tempting......

JT