best way to proceed...

Mark Plunkett mplunkett at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 16:32:45 PDT 2004

Off topic, but you guys are nice....

I have a G3 500 iBook I really only use for travel, going on a trip
with the family, and was going to load up my iPod library in the iBook
using Podworks.

The idea was I could take the ipod with me (fishing), she can listen to
iTunes off the laptop (while hanging out on the deck).

Problem: iPod library BIG, available space on iBook SMALL. Both have 10
gig drives, but OS 9 & X take up a lot of space on the iBook. I ran out
of space when transferring all the files.

1) Click and delete individual songs in iTunes

2) Trash the iTunes library (where is that folder?), and start again
selecting  certain songs for transfer with Podworks

3) Put my OS on a diet and do either of above.

i.e. find all those unnecessary  language, speech, and printer drivers
to free up space first. Where do I find them???

Thanks in advance,

Mark