[CUBE] [CUBE]

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Thu Aug 5 15:07:51 PDT 2004

Op 5-aug-04 om 23:53 heeft atoa at krak.net het volgende geschreven:

> Shrug. You think the article is a lie? Fine.

I nowhere said it was a lie. Only that Apple (proven several times)
does not tell what is possible if it does not conviene them

> The article only stipulates that one should use powered USB hubs

What is then your problem??? That is just what I am saying. plug it in
either directly at the source or thru a powered hub.

For your add. information: the iMac has 3 hubs. However two of those
are actually on the same controller and so can only share the default
power.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest