[CUBE] [CUBE]

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Thu Aug 5 15:15:26 PDT 2004

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, TonVanHest wrote:

> Op 5-aug-04 om 23:53 heeft atoa at krak.net het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Shrug. You think the article is a lie? Fine.
>
> I nowhere said it was a lie. Only that Apple (proven several times) does not
> tell what is possible if it does not conviene them

The article states:

The Apple USB (Universal Serial Bus) Speakers included with the Power Mac
G4 Cube computer require more power to operate than is provided by a
typical USB port.

You say that is untrue. That's another word for lie.

>> The article only stipulates that one should use powered USB hubs
>
> What is then your problem??? That is just what I am saying. plug it in either
> directly at the source or thru a powered hub.

Of course that's what you are (and were) saying. That's a quote from you,
not the article. The article says nothing of the kind. Can't you follow a
thread?