[CUBE] FW cable attached (maybe O/T, maybe NOT)

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Fri Aug 6 02:30:47 PDT 2004

Sorry m8...

This: < http://gbrad.firebrand-media.com/mac/ip-over-firewire/ip-firewire.html >
seemed to me like another regular foot note by the Cube email list. My bad.

I'll surf the link and catch the fly for sure.

Thanks again,
LM

>>> riba at ml1.net - 2004/08/06 10:17 AM >>>

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:58:34 +0200, "Luis Meleiro"
<luis_meleiro at cilsp.com> said:
> OK, thanks again!
>
> Honestly can't imagine how to do it. But I'll look into my "Network"
> preference pane and check if I'm able to catch the fly all by myself.

Hey, I posted a link here with a short tutorial. Just google for 'ip
over firewire mac tutorial'. You basically just add it as another
network adapter.