[CUBE] [CUBE]

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Fri Aug 6 07:14:27 PDT 2004

Op 6-aug-04 om 14:51 heeft atoa at krak.net het volgende geschreven:

> Sure they can. If they do, though, they are out of spec, as I
> understand it. Which means that they shouldn't be marketed as being
> within spec

That might be a possibility but IMO Apple then should not have talked
about USB (which is a standardized connector). besides that, if I look
at 'About this Apple" It states that there is 500 ma available on the
bus. I also checked the service manual and nothing there leads me to
the believe the USB hubs are non-standard.

And "if they are standard, they should be standard in all counts".

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest