[CUBE] [CUBE]

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Fri Aug 6 07:35:33 PDT 2004

Op 6-aug-04 om 14:57 heeft atoa at krak.net het volgende geschreven:

>  Apple zealot

That was in direct response to your opinion about people living in
certain countries having certain mindsets of which you apparently
assume I belong to.

Many assumptions on your part which caused my triggering personal
remarkt..

And yes, I do believe that it is Apple's to policy to lure people into
buying stuff from or thru Apple once they have bought a basic system.
It apparently is their right to do so, it is my right to read between
the lines of what to write in their papers. Papers (sidepoint maybe)
which are seldom updated as I discovered today when needing information
about quicktime, there I was presented with OS 9 steps while the whole
option doesn't exist anymore in OS X.

To me standard counts whether they are official (ISO ans such) or
"Industry" AKA defacto, mostly MS in this branche).

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest