[CUBE] Fill my house with good music...

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 01:59:49 PDT 2004

Chris, you sound very experienced on this, but just in case you might
have overlooked it: you have tried changing frequency?

David.

On 8 Aug 2004, at 7:52, Chris Weiss wrote:

"Unfortunately, my personal experience with the Cube and Airport
Express hasn't been that good. I've got two Airport Expresses at
opposite ends of the house and the Cube almost in the middle. Even
though the Cube reports full signal strength, I still get audio
dropouts on both units. They're much worse in the living room next to
the big stereo & TV setup (lots of electronics) as opposed to the
bedroom, which only has a small stereo. In all other aspects, the
Airport Express rocks. Setup was a breeze and all of my wifi devices
work well moving between the two units."