[Cube] Potential Cube sale

retrophisch at mac.com retrophisch at mac.com
Sun Dec 5 22:07:04 PST 2004

Cubists,

I may be selling my Cube shortly, but I honestly have no idea what to
price it at. I thought I would entertain offers and suggestions from the
list. Here's what I have:

Cube 450 MHz
1.5 GB of RAM
60 GB internal hard drive, Apple-branded (not sure off-hand who the OEM
is)
DVD-ROM slot drive
GeForce2 MX TwinView video card, with 1 ADC and 1 VGA port, 64 MB of
VRAM
Original keyboard, mouse, power supply, speakers, and manuals

This unit was originally purchased from Circuit City when they were
clearing out their floor models, so there is no original box for it. The
Cube has had one owner, and has spent its days on my desk, only moving
to be upgraded, and when we moved from one house to our current one.
It's in excellent condition over all.

I was thinking (hoping?) for $600.

I also have a 15-inch Apple Studio Display I am considering adding to
the Cube, but I kind of like my dual-display set up right now, and the
offer would have to be really good to tempt me to give it up.

Thanks for your assistance!!

chris