[Cube] Potential Cube sale

Donald Schwab deschwab at descom-usa.com
Thu Dec 9 19:55:44 PST 2004

Did you sell it, or go to the 'bay??

I'd say with your upgrades, incl ram and vid card, a bit low, $800
would seem a pleasant price for both buyer and seller.

However, I may merely be justifying my May 2004 purchase of a more
box-stock Cube for $600.

But why are you selling such a marvelous machine?  In an office filled
with 3.0 ghz Wintel machines with 1 to 2 GB Ram, I find myself
strangely drawn to a cube with a 450 gHz and 1.25 mb ram!