[Cube] VGA extension cable

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 21:06:12 PST 2004

I've been idle for a couple of years.

When I bought the Cube, it came without the VGA extension cable - you
know the item, about 2" long, that 'turns the corner only, but thereby
enables one to fit a conventional videocable  to a Cube.  I have not
needed mine, as I had already chosen to mount the Cube on a modified
gel wrist-rest in order to make a larger passage possible as well as to
provide some shock absorbtion.

Now I need neither the increased air-flow, nor the shock absorbtion and
am interested in acquiring the extension.

Does anyone know if these are available and, if so, where?

Any help appreciated.

TIA.

David