[Cube] Silent PC's

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Mon Dec 13 07:59:02 PST 2004

Op 13-dec-04 om 17:39 heeft Donald Schwab het volgende geschreven:

> Maybe they sold you a very large Shuttle, Ton, or you have a rather
> unusual undersized Cube.

Or (most likely) I am not a civil employee and did not take the time to
measure my Cube (which is barenaked at the time) and my Shuttle and so
I dud just an estimate.

Besides that, is it really important what the exact diferences are? On
my desktop they live in peace with each other and do not quarrel over
anything.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest
(ps: I was a civil employee for 3 years and will never forget those
dark times)
(psps: I do know some very friendly and nice civil employee's)