[Cube] Problems with Powerlogix Upgrade 1.35 GHz - yout too?

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Mon Dec 20 01:54:28 PST 2004

Hi Bryce,

thanks for answering.
After a third try yesterday, I'll send the card back to the former
owner (it is used, but worked excellent in his cube, what I believe).
Again the same problems with all firewire media. I believe it is a
question of the DC/DC board. Maybe especially mine is weaker than
others.

I hope Powerlogix will really construct a new DC-Board. May be the
solution for many other problems too.
What do yo all think about the GigaDesigns 7457-1.2-1.5 GHz CPU, that
can be regulated in voltage?
I got such a part offered, - new.

Stefan