[Cube] panther problems

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Mon Dec 20 07:34:08 PST 2004

I know this might sound silly to ask but... Have you tried zapping PRAM!? Plus, have you tested it creating another 'clean' account!?

Zapping PRAM and creating accounts have helped me diagnosting and solving 95% of the glitches with OSX.

LM

>>> tfarnsworth at mac.com - 2004/12/17 22:15 PM >>>
I have a 450 cube that has a problem with panther. I have reinstalled
it many times, with the same results. When I try to open mail, it
just sits in the dock...no window, nothing, and I have to force quit
to shut it down. There is also a bookmark problem.  When I try to
save a bookmark (safari, etc.)  it fails the first time and I must do
it twice. Then I have two bookmarks. It also often fails to open a
new page and I have to do that twice. It works fine in Jaguar. Any
ideas would be appreciated.