[Cube] panther problems

Melvetta Overturf melturf at direcway.com
Mon Dec 20 08:31:58 PST 2004

I had this same problem and there is a Safari update on  the Apple site
that I downloaded and it fixed the problem.Also, Version Tracker has a
download for this fix:versiontracker.com/. Hope it works.There is also
an update for Panther that will fix your mail problem. Check them out.
Hope this helps. Melvetta