[Cube] sonnet encore/st upgrade question - have I got the wrong kit?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Mon Dec 20 16:07:11 PST 2004

You were shipped the wrong card. The Cube card (which doesn't have that huge
fansink on it) is SG4C12002M  (note the letter "C").

Contact the vendor or Sonnet for replacement. I am certain you'll void your
warranty of you just strip the heatsink and fan - although technically, it
is the same board underneath

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker