[Cube] Re: Pre-purchase questions...

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Dec 23 14:44:38 PST 2004

I think the one thing that makes the Cube stand out the most is it's
silence. Nothing since then has been as quiet. And Giga Designs offers
a silent fanless 1.6 GHz processor Cube upgrade for only $499. So you
can be SMOKING and more than 3x the fastest stock Cube (.5 GHz) for a
very low premium. That's faster than the fastest PowerBook right now
(1.5 GHz) WITH a fan.

<http://www.gigadesigns.com/news.html>