[Cube] Re: Cube - Transfer songs from record to CD

Peace54 at aol.com Peace54 at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 22:50:56 PST 2004

If all you have is a turntable, I don't know if the Edirol UA-3 system I
described would work.   You might need to have some sort of amplifier to boost the
signal enough to be recordable to your hard drive (or anywhere else for that
matter).   However, if what you call the turntable also includes a line out
jack or RCA out jacks, then I think the Edirol UA-3 system would work.   If you
find that you need an amplifier, you might find something inexpensive that
would work for you at Radio Shack.   Hope this helps.
Phil Holmer