[Cube] Re: DVD R

Gary Lauterback garylauterback at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 27 07:39:44 PST 2004

One of Apple's SuperDrives is the Pioneer AO3/103 through A07/107 Recordable
DVD/CD Drives.  In short, the smaller the number the slower it "burns."
There is an AO8/108, but I have not had success with this model in an Apple.
The DVD part worked, but it would not recognize a regular CD.  YMMV.

Look online for the best prices.  You'll also need a newer version of Toast.

Good Luck!

Gary