[Cube] Buying a good Upgrade & last words to Powerlogix Upgrade CD

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Dec 28 03:22:11 PST 2004

Sefan: I guess not. PL code patch puts a completely new/different firmware version in a Cube, as I remember to put back the original 450MHz CPU without unpatching first and the Cube wouldn't boot at all. Unpatching first did solve the issue.

Glad you have a working update now. If I chose Giga, I'd opt for a fanless upgrade though.

LM

>>> no-spam at punkt-x.de - 2004/12/28 10:11 AM >>>
Hello Luis,

As I heard, it is not necessary to remove the 7457 patches. They are
just a plus to the normal firmware, no alternative.
I also could solve the OS 9-problems, but I don't understand them at