[CUBE] Cube List > NNTP

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Feb 10 20:10:39 PST 2004

what's wrong with tin, trn, xrn, or pine even?

i know, just wanted to chime in.  basically, we could create a public
newsgroup, you know, the real usenet out there in the wild.  we could
just use laurie's forums on cubeowner, which are cool, but i just can't
seem to get over there much (like zip since i created my user id - but
i do go to the site every so often), or we can suffer thru the ads on
this list, or any number of us geekier members could easily setup
majordomo or mailmail, etc.. and have a new list.  heck, i've got a bsd
server colo'd that i could set it up on, but i'd have to pay for a new
domain name for the list, unless y'all like
"cube-list at alanthompson.net" :)

--alan