[CUBE] Garageband+iMic?

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Mon Feb 16 12:14:13 PST 2004

> Sorry for such a simple question.... feel free to contact me off list.
>
> I want to send a mp3 of a song from a CD for my brother to listen to
> attached to an email. Can someone walk me through it using itunes?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mark

Easy way would be to change your import settings to the lowest possible
setting for quality (in Itunes preferences), and then insert the CD and
uncheck all but the song you're interested in.

After Itunes "rips" the song, merely copy or drag it from iTunes onto your
desktop and insert as attachment within your email program.

JT