[CUBE] iPod woes/OT

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Wed Feb 25 10:34:58 PST 2004

On Feb 25, 2004, at 11:06 AM, Francois R Barbary wrote:

> I thought that usually this list has some really insightful people

Usually it does, looking through and cleaning out older posts it seems
there wasn't much
of a problem asking ANY question about a mac product. Subjects have
varied from Video cards,
Accelerator cards, iPods, Displays, iBooks. Even one day-long thread "I
Love This List" in August 2003.

seems some cube owners would rather have you scampering around the net
looking for advice
than (A) delete the e-mail & move on or, (B) reply with something
constructive  (sigh)  Rod