[CUBE] G4 Cube Macquarium

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Tue Jan 13 11:16:58 PST 2004

Rod.

Thanks.  I bought the 17" model, and even that is pretty big for my
desk.  The 20" is beautiful but the extra $400 (for ONLY screen real
estate) just wasn't worth it to me.  And it would have been WAY too big
for my desk...

And yeah, the fan is pretty quiet, but I REALLY miss the TOTAL silence
of my Cube. :(