[CUBE] Replacing CUBE

Zathras' Lackey dreeser at loganet.net
Tue Jan 13 14:28:10 PST 2004

I wasn't burgled, my daughter took my Cube to her new apartment close
to school.  She likes it for all the standard "Cube reasons" - so did
I, but she wanted to lose her PC and use something more in line with
the systems and software she uses at school.  Anyhow, I replaced it
with an iBook.  It does all I used the Cube for with an added degree of
mobility and takes up only a little more desk space.  10.3 runs fine on
it.

The only thing I miss is the options I had for a display.  The iBook is
VGA only.  Using the LCD on the iBook takes up a lot less desk space
that the Cube used but is a little hard for these old eyes to handle.
Still looking for a nice 1024*768 LCD monitor.