List bore ...

john allan jallan at freeuk.com
Wed Jan 14 12:49:17 PST 2004

Hey Keith ...

Do you think that you can edit off the ends of your emails ... You don¹t
need to copy everything to the list.

It makes it really hard to follow the thread when folk do this.

I wish Microsh*t would set the default preference on Outlook Express *NOT*
to do this because folk never seem to get as far as the preferences when
they use it.

Look ... All this for just one line ...

Yeah and there are others of you too ...

Please?

John