World record copy and apste ...

john allan jallan at freeuk.com
Wed Jan 14 12:54:06 PST 2004

This is another beauty ... 6 generations of copy and paste ... Must be a
World record [ until someone copy and pastes it back to flame me .... ]

Please edit off the ends of your emails guys ...

Hey, may be I can go for the World Record by copying the entire list and
them getting flames for that ...

Can we try see if you can fill the entire width of an email with reference

You know, the internet could run on 33K modems if it was not for all this
garbage and porn.

[ nothing person .. Just grumpy ]

John