[CUBE] Halo on a Cube (follow up)

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Thu Jan 22 06:31:26 PST 2004

>> Yup. I even run it on 450 MHz Cube with Radeon 7500 which was supposed
> [snip]
>> One of the rare games that might appeal even to FPS-haters :)
>>
>> Hope you find this useful...
>
> Everything was useful! I snipped all but two lines, which summarize
> nicely. It's on th elist for me to get now, with my 1.4 GHz upgraded
> cube
> (but only GeForce 2MX).

Oh, 1.4 MHz should run it very nicely. All that extra eye candy is
supported only on powerful cards, I'm not sure which one of these fit
in the cube...which brings me to the following: the latest Halo update
says that all that fancy stuff is enabled for nvidia cards now: GF3 Ti,
GF 4Ti and another one...now, if I'm not mistaken, GF 3 Ti never
existed for a Mac. Or is it the saem as GF3? Will these features work
on GF3?