[CUBE] Cube Modernization Project - Informations needed...

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 27 04:23:51 PST 2004

Well, I don't know the specific electrical requirements of the
components that Stevie wishes to install in his Cube. The weak point is
the DC board as you point out. The PL enclosure allows you to easily
place it in a better position for cooling. I have had a combination of
PowerLogix 1.2 GHz CPU with Panasonic Panaflo fan, GeForce 3 and 80 GB
Seagate Barracuda IV 7200-rpm drive in my Cube hooked up to an Apple
LCD by the ADC connector for over a year without a problem. I might
have been lucky, though, YMMV.