Hard drive clean

Meirion Roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Sun Jan 18 05:36:27 PST 2004

I have just purchased an used cube cheaply and it has an 80Gb hard
drive upgrade installed.  I want to keep the hard drive as it is a
decent size and make, but I don't want to run the risk of potentially
keeping any 'dodgy' items on it from the previous owner.  The previous
owner erased the contents of  the drive and has re-installed Jaguar on
it.  Is that enough or could there be some horrors lurking deeper in
the memory somewhere.  I have original Jag disks and have no data on
this cube at the moment so I am willing to be as brutal as you like in
an attempt to get it clean.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to ensure that this
drive is clean, please?

Thanks

Rossi