[CUBE] Sound on the Cube

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Sun Jul 18 00:09:00 PDT 2004

Op 17-jul-04 om 23:36 heeft Erik Gilchrist het volgende geschreven:

>> Is there some place where I can tweak the volume setting (I have tried
>> system preferences).
>
> Check the application that is generating the sound. I keep my iTunes
> at a low level and playing most of the time. I just turn it down and
> turn up the volume in DVD player when watching a movie.

It is not only during an application. Even the soundlevel is way too
low when presing the "volume up/down" keys ont he keyboard. I have to
set it so that only 2 blocks are open to get a sound that one can hear.

I also have a iMac (17' TFT) with principally the same soundcubes and
they are well heard with only 4 blocks filled.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest