[CUBE] Next phone Q

Robert Everts chipeverts at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 14:19:31 PDT 2004

Erik,

I like my T610 with Tmobile in Orlando, FL.
Plus only having a 1 year contract is great with Tmobile! Check out amazon.com for cell phone deals. If you sign a contract with Tmobile for 1 year you will make $150 with the t610 now. Back when I bought mine it was free after rebates. Now it's $99 with $250 of rebates.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AGRYX/qid=1090876630/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-9224450-9031946?v=glance&s=wireless&n=507846

I've been very happy with mine. But my 1 year is up in October, so I'm already looking for my next phone! I've found amazon to be a wonderful place to get cell phones (especially if you are willing to sign a contract).

Good luck,
Chip