[CUBE] Next phone Q

Erik Gilchrist erikgil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:03:54 PDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:19:31 -0400, Robert Everts <chipeverts at mac.com> wrote:
> Erik,
>
> I like my T610 with Tmobile in Orlando, FL.
> <snip> Now it's $99 with $250 of rebates.

Robert and Peter,

Well, after quite some time over the last few days googling and with
tech, sales and whatnot with T-mobile, I got them to get me a t610 for
$50 (after rebate) and just commit to a one year contract.

I might just do it. I'm used to the SE interface anyhow. They also had
me go to the Menu>Connect>GSM Networks section of the t68i currently
and reset a few things. I at least have a few bars of signal now to
limp through.

It's definitely time for a new phone though, between the mixed signal,
battery life gone way down and the keys and joystick sticking, a new
phone with this as a backup should be nice.

Thanks all.