Cube list EXPLOSION

Lacy Kyle lacy_kyle at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 15:09:15 PDT 2004

Yup,

I normally get around 15-20 mails a day so, when I returned from my
weeks holiday to find 'Mail' receiving 542 headers I initially thought
I had been superspammed.......spam is not something I normally get
troubled with. Once the headers came through of course, I had been
re-sent every digest since the back end of 2002.

I admire those of you patient enough to re-read these digests.......it
was killing me off just deleting the damn things. Still, if one has to
accept these minor hiccups as the price of belonging to such a fine
group, then that's a price I'm happy to pay......

Can't wait to see what the new imacs look like though.....not that I'll
ever get rid of the cube, but it may be relegated to lighter duties as
I suspect I will be able to buy a much pokier machine than the cost of
upgrading my cube to nowhere near their specs..........Theres always
room for another mac in my life!

Lacy

http://www.anvilchorus.org.uk