[CUBE] Upgraded Powerlogix 1.35ghz

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Wed Jun 2 04:34:37 PDT 2004

Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, I asked it because I'm wainting for my PowerLogix 1,35Ghz which should be in here in two weeks. Not knowing if this operation was already mentioned in the PL upgrade literature/manual, I was just curious if that could/should make a difference. I'm glad PowerLogix has it metioned though, as I definitely don't want bad surprises compromising Cube's parts/ports.

Once again, thanks for satisfying my curiosity.

LM

>>> alexmay at lineone.net - 2004/06/02 12:27 PM >>>
I have pressed the CUDA button because it was part of the Powerlogix
procedure.

I have had no problems with my firewire ports, though.

I am constantly using my firewire DVD burner and DV camera.

Alex