[CUBE] Upgraded Powerlogix 1.35ghz

Alex M alexmay at lineone.net
Wed Jun 2 04:51:01 PDT 2004

LoL! No problem,

I highly recommend the upgrade, I was surprised how quickly I managed it,
seeing as I'd never opened the Cube that deeply, though I had installed hard
drives/airport/RAM etc.

I have to say very smooth. And the firmware upgrading was painless.

Only thing I have to say was that the VCD isn't very good quality and
sometimes it missed bits due to choppy playback which wasn't due to
quicktime as that was still ticking away (I had my Tibook in front of me
playing it).

I didn't end up with any rogue screws either!

Make sure you read all the prep and you have a decent T10 screw driver (mine
had a bit of chunky shaft due to the fact it had interchangeable bits.

All the best,

Alex