Alternative mice

Kenneth Miller kenm75232 at mac.com
Thu Jun 3 15:25:56 PDT 2004

I have a Logitech MX700, Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical and a USB
Kensington Optical Elite.  All work just fine.  The only mouse that I
have had issues with is the MS Bluetooth mouse  as MS does not provide
suitable drivers.  It's basic functions were fine but it could not be
configured (and neither could the keyboard).

BTW Michael - A wireless mouse feels totally different from a wired
mouse.  As silly as it sounds, all wired mice have a 'drag' feeling
when moving them around.  My opinion only of course.  YMMV.

ken