[CUBE] Airport Update (OT)

atoa at krak.net atoa at krak.net
Fri Jun 4 12:23:15 PDT 2004

That page says it "supports both AirPort Extreme and AirPort products",
which isn't very specific. If you read the Learn More link at the bottom,
it appears to only apply to Extreme base stations, not yours. And the
short description, given via Software Update says: "recommended for all
users with an AirPort Extreme and AirPort enabled computer or an AirPort
Extreme base station." Nothing about a non-Extreme base station.

I don't see the direct reference to the firmware update there. If you look
at http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/airportfirmwareupdate.html,
though, you'll see what the new firmware fixes and adds.