[CUBE] Airport Update (OT)

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri Jun 4 11:55:28 PDT 2004

No, it is the snow (dual ethernet). Software update stated it was for
all airport products
(extereme and airport products to quote the description). Computers
(cube & iBook) can connect &
printing works after update.    Link:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/apple/airportupdate.html

Reading the link on this page I am wondering if firmware update 4.0.8
is also required?  Rod