Cube+SoundSticks (version I/USB) questions...

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Tue Jun 29 03:44:22 PDT 2004

Hi Listers,

If any one on this list have the Cube working with the USB HK SoundSticks audio device, may I ask if...

1. Can this system be connected to one of the USB ports available in Apple LCD displays, or does it only works when connected to the Cube's USB ports?
2. Does the system mutes/unmutes correctly when pressing the mute key in Apple Pro Keyboard as it does with the original USB Apple Ball Speakers?
3. Is there a preference pane designed to control/setup this audio system under OS X?

As always, thanks in advance.

LM