[CUBE] Cube+SoundSticks (version I/USB) questions...

David Ashworth judogi at mac.com
Tue Jun 29 04:38:38 PDT 2004

1. Yes.  Although I think for the startup chime to work through them, they have to either be connected to the Cube's built-in ports or an ADC display's ports.  I know the startup chime won't work if connected through a USB hub.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.  The regular Apple sound panel works fine - select the Soundsticks as the default Output device and you're set.

David