[CUBE] OT: REALLY stupid "Sharing" question...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 15:26:22 PST 2004

Never tried to use "Sharing" before... Downloaded the .pdf from Apple's
site, and set up my computers to "Share" via the AirPort network...
Turned AppleTalk on. etc... So, what's supposed to happen?... I'm
expecting something like an icon that says "George Pepper's Cube" on
the desktop of my TiBook or the "Public" folder or something... How do
I actually "see" the other computer?... Apple's docs tell me everything
BUT how to look into the other computer's files...

Pep