[CUBE] Cube Anomolies

Bob Hasselbrink hippie1 at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 18:02:28 PST 2004

On Thursday, Mar 4, 2004, at 21:04 America/Denver, Phil Mitchell wrote:

> Bob,
>
> Call AppleCare (NOT Customer Relations, etc...) 800 number and ask
> them to send you a replacement gasket. It's a freebie and yes, you can
> change it yourself! No, your Cube does NOT have to be covered under
> AppleCare...

Many thanks Phil!
Had my girlfriend call Apple today, and a gasket is on the way.
Luckily she had time today to "wait them out".
She was hold (cue) for most of an hour.
My Nextel would have never held a connection for that long!  :^)

When this problem occurred, it seems to have had an effect on a lot of
my
settings including the time, default browser, etc. I have reset these
and they
seem to be holding.

Hope that the gasket is the final solution. The sticky note works
pretty well
at present.

Thanks to all!

Bob